Why buy party nuts when you can make your own? Use your favorite seasoning combination, along with butter, to make this easy pecan snack. Serve as a party snack or give as gifts wrapped in colored cellophane wrap tied with bows and placed in mugs, or give in decorative small jelly jars.
More Snack Recipes
- 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- 4 cups pecans (halves)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning blend (with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder; Cajun seasoning or seasoned salt blend)
- Combine butter and pecans in a large shallow roasting pan.
- Roast in a preheated 325° oven for 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning and toast and occasionally stir for about 15 minutes longer.
- Cool thoroughly. Pack in airtight containers and store in a cool dry place for up to 1 month.