These easy pork chops are a snap to fix and cook in the skillet. The seasoned chops are browned then barbecue sauce and apple juice are added. The chops are then simmered until tender and delicious. Serve these flavorful pork chops with baked potatoes and your favorite vegetables or a side dish casserole.
- Wash the pork chops and pat dry.
- Combine the paprika, cumin, salt,and pepper; rub the pork chops with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Brown the chops for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and remove excess grease from the pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook until the onions are lightly browned. Stir in the apple juice and barbecue sauce. Return the chops to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until the pork chops are tender.
Similar Pork Chop Recipes
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Another skillet pork chop recipe, these chops are cooked in the skillet with seasonings and a flavorful, thickened sauce mixture.
- Super Easy Pork Chops
- These pork chops are cooked in the slow cooker with a simple sweet and sour sauce mixture. They're delicious with rice!
- Braised Pork Chops With Orange and Onion
- These braised pork chops are quick and easy to prepare and cook in the skillet. Just brown the onions and chops, add the remaining ingredients, and simmer for about an hour. Feel free to use balsamic or white wine vinegar in place of the red wine vinegar.
- Saucy Baked Pork Chops
- These pork chops are baked with mushrooms and a flavorful mustard and Ranch dressing sauce. Serve these simple baked pork chops with hot cooked rice or potatoes for a great everyday family meal.
- Spicy Marmalade Chops With Jalapeno Pepper
- These pork chops are made with an orange marmalade sauce with jalapeno peppers and a little wine. The chops make a tasty everyday family meal for a family on the go. This easy pork chop dish take about 30 to 40 minutes from start to finish.
- Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- In this recipe, pork chops are browned then glazed with a tasty maple syrup and mustard glaze. Serve these chops with your favorite rice side dish and green beans or spinach for a fabulous family meal.