Seasoned stuffing mix makes this pork roast extra-special, and dried cranberries give it a burst of flavor. Serve this stuffed pork roast with potatoes and a side vegetable for a tasty and satisfying family meal.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Butterfly the pork by slicing about 1/3 of the way up the pork almost through, then flip over and repeat with the thickest part. Open it up and lay flat. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Combine the stuffing mix, chicken broth, butter, and cranberries. Mix well.
- Spoon onto the pork and pat evenly over the surface. Roll the pork up and fasten with a few pieces of kitchen twine.
- Place, seam side down, in the baking dish.
- Roast for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 F and continue roasting for 45 minutes longer, or until pork registers 155 F on an instant read thermometer.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2-inch slices.
Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like