Seasoned stuffing mix and dried cranberries add flavor and texture to this simple boneless pork loin roast. The butterflied and stuffed pork loin is roasted to perfection in the oven.
Slice the pork and serve it alongside baked or mashed potatoes and your family's favorite vegetable side dish. Steamed broccoli or green beans are excellent choices or serve it with glazed carrots or squash.
Related: Roasted Pork Loin With Stuffing
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Butterfly the pork by cutting horizontally down the center, but not all the way through. Open the meat up and lay flat. Place a sheet of plastic wrap over the meat and pound to thin it to a uniform thickness.
- Sprinkle the meat lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix, chicken broth, butter, and cranberries. Mix well.
- Spoon onto the pork and pat evenly over the surface. Roll the pork up and fasten with a few pieces of kitchen twine.
- Place, seam side down, in the baking dish. Rub the rolled up pork all over with the cut side of the garlic. Sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt or more salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 F and continue roasting for 45 minutes longer, or until pork registers 155 F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let the pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2-inch slices.