Seasoned stuffing mix and dried cranberries add flavor and texture to this simple boneless pork loin roast. The stuffed pork roast is butterflied, stuffed, and then roasted in the oven.
Serve this pork roast sliced with baked or mashed potatoes and your family's favorite vegetable side dish.
Related: Roasted Pork Loin With Stuffing
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Butterfly the pork by cutting horizontally down the center, but not all the way through. Open the meat up and lay flat. Place a sheet of plastic wrap over the meat and pound to thin it to a uniform thickness.
- Sprinkle the meat lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix, chicken broth, butter, and cranberries. Mix well.
- Spoon onto the pork and pat evenly over the surface. Roll the pork up and fasten with a few pieces of kitchen twine.
- Place, seam side down, in the baking dish.
- Roast for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 F and continue roasting for 45 minutes longer, or until pork registers 155 F on an instant read thermometer.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2-inch slices.
Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like