Easy vegan peanut butter fudge. All you need is just five ingredients for this simple homemade dairy-free dessert: a vegan margarine, peanut butter, sugar, salt and vanilla. So easy!
See also: More vegan desserts to try
- 3/4 cup vegan margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy is best)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
- Lightly grease a square baking pan, or, line it with parchment paper.
- Over very low heat, melt the vegan margarine. Stir in peanut butter until smooth, stirring to keep from scalding.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla, pinch of salt. Add the powdered sugar about a 1/2 cup at a time, stirring to combine each time.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish and chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least one hour.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
For an extra touch, drizzle with melted chocolate or stir in mini vegan chocolate chips.