Pumpkin cookies - made from cake mix! If you're a fan of quick and easy recipes, then this is low-fat cookie recipe is a keeper. With just a box of cake mix and a can of pumpkin, you can have fresh warm cookies to munch on while you carve up those Halloween jack-o-lanterns! The perfect fall treat.
- 2 boxes vegan spice cake mix
- 1 (29-ounce) can of pumpkin
- 2 cups chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients. Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.