01 of 02
Elephant Sample Scrapbook Embellishment
Paper piecing is simply using cardstock and patterned paper to create your own scrapbook page embellishments. The Zoo Animal Free Paper Piecing Patterns collection for scrapbooking includes many different designs including this elegant elephant. Follow these steps to create this paper pieced design:
- Save and print the pattern on white cardstock
- Cut out each piece of the pattern and trace it on colored cardstock
- Cut out the colored cardstock pieces and assemble
- Add details with a black fine-tip scrapb...ook pen
- If desired you can add accents and shading with chalk
- Add finished piece to your scrapbook page, greeting card, or home decor project.
Continue to 2 of 2 below.
02 of 02
To save this pattern to your computer, right click on the full-size image and select "save as." Then you can select a folder to hold all of your paper piecing patterns. To re-size the image, right click and select "copy." Open a word processing document, right click on the blank document, and select "paste." Then, click on the image to select it and click and drag one corner to enlarge or shrink as desired.
In Windows, you can save the image of the pattern to your computer... and then double click on it to open it in Windows Photo Viewer. Then you can click on the "print" drop-down menu. When you select "Print" it will open a print menu that will give you several sizing options, one of these should work for you no matter what size project you are working on.