Emily Cieslak is a commerce producer for Dotdash. As a fashion and beauty writer, she also writes content for The Spruce and other Dotdash verticals.
- Emily has produced content for Dotdash since November 2020.
- Her work has been published in publications such as Real Simple, The Knot, and New York Moves Magazine.
- Emily has a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Pennsylvania.
Emily enjoys writing about the latest fashion and beauty trends, with her work appearing in Real Simple, The Knot, Red Carpet Fashion Awards, and New York Moves Magazine. In 2020, she helped launch Intrigue Magazine, a unisex lifestyle publication. When she’s not writing, Emily enjoys thrift shopping, styling photoshoots, and paddleboarding.
Emily earned a Bachelor of Arts in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and a minor in Consumer Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. She spent a semester at King’s College London, studying English theater and literature.
- Is Keeping a Skin Diary the Future of Skincare?, Real Simple
- Fidget Jewelry Is the Stress-Relieving Accessory We All Need After This Year, Real Simple
- How to Plan a Bilingual Wedding All Your Guests Will Understand, The Knot
- Sick on Your Wedding Day? Here's What to Do, The Knot
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.