Emma is the Senior Social Media Editor for The Spruce family of brands, which includes The Spruce, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts.
- Founded The Spruce's first TikTok account
- 4 years of experience writing and curating content in the home and lifestyle space
- Won two Webby Awards for her work on Apartment Therapy's Instagram
- Expert in building and honing a clear brand voice on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Pro at thriving in the tiniest apartments
Before joining The Spruce in 2020, Emma was Social Media Manager at Apartment Therapy where she led their organic social initiatives and ran their social advertising campaigns. Emma loves organized spreadsheets, good puns, and colorful interiors. In addition to her work for Apartment Therapy, she has also written for PureWow, Spoon University, The Kitchn, and PUNCH.
As Senior Social Editor, Emma curates home and lifestyle content across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and more. She is a seasoned audience development professional with 4+ years of community management and social media experience in the lifestyle space.
Read more about The Spruce's Editorial Policies and Standards.
Emma graduated with honors from Lafayette College with a degree in International Affairs and a minor in Spanish.
Interviews & Media:
- The Seattle Times: Reclaiming The Spaces We Lost to Work and School
- The Orland Sentinel: Discover The "Life-Changing" Magic of Folding
- The New Orleans Advocate: 12 Steps to Turn Your Linen Closet from a Hot Mess into A Space You'll Love
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.