PART 3: How To Energize Your Feng Shui Cures
In order for a feng shui cure to do its work for your home or office, the item has to be in the best possible condition. This means your feng shui cure is made of high quality material, is used properly, it looks and feels fresh and is active and full of energy.
This is especially important if you want to reuse your annual "protectors" feng shui cures, because they usually accumulate a lot of negative energy.
It is also important to energize a feng shui cure when you first bring it home, meaning before using the item as a feng shui cure in any of the bagua areas of your home or office.
Prior to energizing a feng shui cure, you should cleanse it thoroughly on both physical, as well as energy levels.
Once your feng shui cure is cleansed, follow the easy steps below to energize it.
How To Energize Your Feng Shui Cures
- Choose a high energy time of the day (between 11AM and 1PM) to energize/activate your feng shui cure.
- Best time period for activating a feng shui cure is during the waxing cycle of the moon (between the new and full moon).
- Use the 3 secrets reinforcement cure, or method, to activate your feng shui cures. You can also choose a variation of this method once you understand the body-mind-speech secret.
- While you can certainly activate your annual feng shui all cures at once, I suggest activating each cure separately by focusing on your intent, or your goal for placing a specific feng shui cure.
- For best results, activate/energize your feng shui cures immediately after cleansing them.
- Place your feng shui cures in their intended bagua areas shortly after activating them.
- Once your feng shui cures are activated and placed in their intended bagua areas, you can "seal" their energy by lighting a candle and burning incense in that area, while keeping silent/quiet and visualizing the result you want.
You can follow these steps exactly or come up with your own version of activating a feng shui cure, but first be sure you understand the meaning of activating a feng shui cure before using it. You are infusing a cure with a specific energy, so the more clear you are, the better the results will be.
Your feng shui cures - when well cleansed and activated - act like the best possible employees one could ask for. You give them a clear assignment and they get the job done perfectly.
As a skillful manager, your job is to watch and see if or when their energy gets depleted; and then promptly take the required steps to cleanse/revitalize their energy.
Continue Reading: How To Cleanse Your Feng Shui Cures