Once a rare and exotic treat, mangos are becoming available year-round in just about every market. Their juicy sweetness and golden color pair beautifully with many types of seafood and add a taste of summer to your meals in any season.
When purchasing, look for mangos that yield to gentle pressure. Ripe mangos often have a sweet smell at the stem end. Color is not a reliable indicator, as they come in many shades of green, red, and yellow.
When you're ready to cut them, see this easy mango cutting method
Enjoy these delicious seafood recipes featuring sunny mango!
- Kerala Cod with Cashew Yogurt Sauce and Fresh Mango Recipe
- Japanese-Style Broiled Kingklip with Wasabi Mango Rice Recipe
- Coconut-Crusted Fish Fillets with Mango Salsa
- Barbecued Shrimp with Mango Lime Mayonnaise
- Shrimp Ceviche with Mango & Avocado - Cebiche de Langostinos
- Shrimp and Scallop Shu Mai in a Spicy Mango Sauce
- Seafood Mango Stir Fry
- Gluten-Free Seafood Fritter Recipe with Mango Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp and Mango Salad
- Blackened Salmon with Chipotle Squash Puree and Mango Rice
- Low-Fat Minted Mango Halibut