In feng shui terms, the energy of spirituality/spiritual growth and self-cultivation is connected to the Northeast area of your bagua (or the lower left area if you are using the BTB bagua). You can easily define the bagua of your home or office by using our guidelines and tips.
In order to create good feng shui in your spirituality area, do your best to express, at least in some of your feng shui cures for this area, the energy you desire in your personal growth, as well as your reverence for the presence of Spirit in your life.
The feng shui element of this bagua area is the Earth element.
What does this mean and how can this info help you create good feng shui in your home?
To create good feng shui energy in any space, one has to skillfully use the feng shui elements, and the requirements are different for each bagua areas. One also has to skillfully express the specific quality of energy that a bagua area represents.
In case of the Northeast bagua area (or the lower left area if you are using the BTB bagua), there are two elements that bring energetic harmony and strength; these elements are Earth and Fire.
The Earth element is needed because this is the native element of the Northeast bagua area, and the Fire element is the one that supports it according to the productive cycle of the 5 feng shui elements.
This means that the feng shui cures you bring to this area have to express one (or both) of these feng shui elements.
There are many ways to express these elements with both modern home decor items, as well as Classical feng shui cures.
Here is what creates good feng shui in the Spirituality bagua area of your home:
1. Art with a strong Earth element energy. You can use images of various landscapes, as well as mountains, which are considered excellent feng shui for this bagua area.
2. Art connected to your spiritual quest. Focus on finding art that really speaks to your deep inner core. We have a feng shui Buddha store, see if some of the images appeal to you. Most of them are in the Earth or Fire feng shui element colors. Be mindful about the colors of your chosen art as feng shui cure and avoid strong Water or Metal element colors in this area.
3. Fire element art. There are many ways to express the fire element in art - with red flowers, fiery sunsets, images of actual fire, etc.
4. Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure for any bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as feng shui cures. Make sure that the size, the look and the overall design of your light fixture fits harmoniously in your surroundings.
5. Fire element items such as tall candles, decor items in Fire element colors (red, orange, purple) and shapes all bring the needed fiery energy. You can also use the shape of the Earth element (square) to further strengthen the area; avoid Metal and Water element shapes in your feng shui cures here.
6. You can also paint the walls of your Spirituality bagua area in any of the Earth or Fire feng shui element colors.
Need feng shui tips for other bagua areas of your home? Explore our feng shui guide below with easy tips for all bagua areas of your home.
Continue Reading: Feng Shui Tips for All Bagua Areas of Your Home (or Office)