The feng shui dragon is a powerful and auspicious traditional feng shui cure and an excellent feng shui symbol of strong yang/male energy. A pearl, or a crystal, in the feng shui dragon's claw symbolizes wealth, power and an abundance of opportunities.
As a popular feng shui cure, dragons come in many sizes and variations of color and materials. A green dragon, for example, is an excellent feng shui cure for the East - health feng shui bagua area - of your home, while a golden dragon can be a great feng shui cure for wealth and abundance.
Feng Shui Dragon Locations
Having a feng shui dragon in almost any area of your home is auspicious, with just a few restrictions. Do not place the feng shui dragon in lower-energy areas, such as the bathroom, the closets or the garage, and do not have too many dragons in your home. Feng shui-wise, the maximum recommended number of dragons in the home is five.
Another feng shui recommendation is to avoid placing your dragon too high, meaning too high above the eye level. If you want to place the dragon in the love & relationships feng shui area, it is best to pair it up with the feng shui symbol of the phoenix, as the dragon & phoenix couple is the ultimate feng shui symbol of marital bliss.
Feng Shui Dragon Positioning
There are several ways to decide the best feng shui location and positioning of the dragon in your home. You can make your choice based on:
- Your lucky feng shui directions. Can you place the dragon so that it faces one of your feng shui lucky directions? Will the dragon symbol look good in your home in relation to all the other decor items you have?
- The wealth feng shui star for the current year. The location of the feng shui wealth star changes every year, so you will have to change the dragon's facing direction, too.
Here are several more suggestions for the ideal feng shui placement of your dragon.
- Place your feng shui dragon in an open space with good Chi flow.
- Be sure your feng shui dragon is facing towards the house (to bring in the energy of wealth and prosperity) and not looking out the window, for example.
- Do not have your feng shui dragon face a wall or place the dragon in a cramped/restricted corner of your room.
- Avoid having the pearl in the dragon's claw facing toward the window or the door.
- Do not place many feng shui cures too close to your dragon.
Dragons are powerful and magical feng shui creatures with a lot of potent energy that can go either way. Give your feng shui dragon a lot of breathing room and treat the dragon with respect.
Continue Reading: How To Use the Lucky Bamboo for Good Feng Shui