We learn the most as human beings and grow the most (and the quickest!) through relationships that are important to us. Our relationships often challenge us, bring us joy, take us to heaven and bring us down to earth all in a short amount of time.
Does a relationship (especially an intimate one) have to be a roller-coaster of emotions? Marianne Williamson says that for a relationship to go all the way to heaven, its roots may have to go deep in hell.
While this may mean that to be in an inspiring, nurturing and committed relationship one is forced to look deeply at all the accumulated resistance, hurt, beliefs, etc, it does not mean, though, that one has to get stuck on his or her way to or from hell!
I have many feng shui clients who have achieved powerful results in improving their love life and attracting the relationships they dreamed of. While I do not profess to have a magic wand, I do have the feng shui knowledge and the experience to read any given space for red flag love and relationship signs.
RED FLAG # 1:
Southwest feng shui area of your space has an unbalanced/heavy flow of energy as compared to other feng shui areas of the home. In feng shui terms, this means you have a laundry room, the bathrooms, big closets, of the garage in your love & marriage bagua area.
Feng Shui Remedies:
1. First, do accept that this set-up is there for a reason as it shows some energy patterns you have been manifesting in your life for a long time.
Which means both you and the space will be undergoing transformations, as with the gift of awareness and acceptance comes the gift of action!
2. Second, before applying specific feng shui cures for your Southwest feng shui area, such as strengthening the Earth feng shui element, bringing images and symbols of love & romance, etc; you have to let go of any items that have no reason for being in your home (other than your lack of time or desire to deal with it!)
Helpful Feng Shui Tips:
RED FLAG # 2:
1. Open up the curtains or blinds and let the natural light in, each and every single day, along with the fresh air.
2. Move your bed away from the line of the door and keep the bedroom door closed at night.
3. Create breathing room, order and clarity in your bedroom closets so that they can comfortably work for two people.
Helpful Feng Shui Tips:
Ask yourself a simple question -- if the love of my life walks into my home and bedroom today, will he or she stay or run?
I hope your space is telling all the good stories about you and your loved one chooses to stay.
Continue Reading: How To Make Your Love Life Beautiful