Looking for a new job can be a very stressful time, no matter you are at the start of your professional career or are quite established in your field. A job is not only a means of income but also a form of social inclusion and affirmation of one's talents and abilities.
Can feng shui really help you find a new job? A job that will make you happy and satisfy your professional, emotional, and financial needs?
Yes, it can. The emphasis, though, is on the word help, as you know that you are the one who has to make things happen.
Hanging chimes around the house instead of sending resumes or meeting with the right people will be a huge waste of precious time. Feng shui should be used only in addition to your job search efforts.
There are many feng shui cures to help you advance in your career. However, you are the one who has to do the hardest part -- the part of defining what is it that you really want to do for a living.
One feng shui cure to help define, or bring clarity to your career path, is to hang a big map of the world in the North feng shui bagua area of your space.
Here are some of the most popular feng shui career tips to help you find a new job.
1. Display images of people whose career & professional life you admire in the North area of your Bagua. The North area is connected to the flow of energy in your career life, also called Path in Life.
2. You can also display these images in the Northwest feng shui bagua area called the Helpful People and Blessings area. This feng shui area needs to be well activated when changing careers and looking for a new job.
3. Display Metal feng shui element art or items in the Northwest bagua area, be it a metal bell, a metal bowl, or an important (career-wise) photo in a metal frame.
5. As you are strengthening the Career area of your Bagua (North), do not forget to pay attention to the Money and Abundance area, too (the Southeast area of your home.)
6. Find out your Kua Number and activate your personal direction for success.
7. You can also apply, if so inclined, some traditional feng shui good luck cures.
8. Be sure your front door is not blocked, and that your closets are not overstuffed. Check that you have open space under your bed and minimum clutter in your home, especially in your bedroom.
Most importantly, do not doubt that you will get the job you deserve. See it often in your mind's eye and take good care of your own energy by exercising, eating well and spending time in a good feng shui environment.
Keep a positive, optimistic attitude and you will get the job you deserve. It might come in a very unexpected way, so stay happy and stay alert.
Continue Reading: 8 Feng Shui Tips To Attract Wealth