When you understand how to use the 5 feng shui elements, you can easily balance the energy of any missing bagua area. If you are not yet familiar with the feng shui elements theory, the tips below will help you bring balance and activate the energy of the missing area. By following the links you will find more in-depth info on the topics you wish to explore.
The living area connected to the West bagua area of your home (or the mid-right area if you are applying the BTB bagua) is called Creativity & Children. Do your best to always decorate this area with items that support your creative projects and endeavors, as well as express happy, supportive energy for your children.
Here are 7 main tips to help activate and balance your missing Creativity and Children area:
1. Art with a strong metal element energy (see examples of metal element art).
2. Art expressing the energy of creativity. Focus on finding images that really speak to you about a free flow of creative energy. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art as feng shui cure and avoid strong fire or water element colors in your Creativity and Children bagua area.
3. Photos of your children or their art. Choose photos that evoke happy and joyful moments full of wonder and creative expression. In addition, you can also display your children's art in the missing West area of the bagua.
4. Earth element art (see examples of earth element art). Best art for the feng shui purpose of curing a missing bagua area is art that has some depth, or perspective to it so that a visual pathway is created in the blocking wall of the weak area.
5. Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure to expand a missing bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure for the missing area. However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
6. Metal or earth element items such as tall sculptures, decor items in metal colors (white, gray) and shapes. Be mindful about using the shape of the metal or earth elements to further strengthen the area; avoid fire and water shapes in your feng shui Creativity area cures.
7. You can also paint the walls of the missing Creativity area in any of the metal or earth colors. However, be mindful to also create an opening or some perspective in the wall of the missing/incomplete bagua area. In case of the missing Creativity area, this will be done the easiest way with appropriate for the area art with some depth in it.