The best and most effective feng shui cures are the ones that are in harmony with the element of each missing bagua area. The tips below will help you choose best feng shui cures for your missing area even if you are not familiar with the five elements feng shui theory. Just follow the links and you will find more in-depth info on the topic that is new to you.
The feng shui element of the Wealth and Money bagua area is wood, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the wood element, or the element that nourishes it (water feng shui element nourishes wood, and Earth feng shui element strengthens it).
The life area connected to the Southeast bagua area of your home (or the upper left area if you are using the BTB bagua) is called Money and Wealth. It is recommended to always express in this area the energy of wealth and abundance, in all its forms - from material wealth to the wealth of all the numerous blessings in your life.
Here are 7 main tips to help activate and balance your missing Money area:
1. Art with Wood element energy. See examples of wood element art and choose images with an abundant energy of growth.
2. Art or images of wealth & financial success. Focus on finding art that really speaks to your heart, meaning expresses what wealth means to you. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art, photos or images as feng shui cures and avoid strong fire or metal element colors and shapes in your money bagua area.
3. Water element art (see examples of water element art.) Best art for the feng shui purpose of curing a missing bagua area is art that has some depth, or perspective to it, so that a visual pathway is created in the blocking wall of the weak area.
Be sure the water is clear and moving; for example, a waterfall is a better feng shui cure for wealth than a still lake.
4. Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure to expand a missing bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure for the missing area.
However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture work well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
5. Wood and Water elements objects such as fountains (excellent feng shui cure for money area!), decor items in wood element colors (green and brown) or water colors (blue and black). Be mindful about using the right element shapes to further strengthen the area. Plants are excellent feng shui cure in the money area, too.
6. You can also paint the walls of the missing money area in any of the nourishing feng shui element colors. Red or purple colors are sometimes brought to the money area to activate it, but only a very small amount is needed.
7. Mirrors are excellent feng shui for the money area, as it is recommended to create an opening or some perspective in the wall of the missing/incomplete bagua area. In the case of the missing money area, this can be done the easiest way with a mirror in a square or rectangular shape wooden frame.
Continue Reading: 8 Feng Shui Decor Tips for Your Money Area