This simple chocolate fudge recipe is always a hit. It's made with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans (or walnuts, chopped)
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate, vanilla, and nuts.
- Beat for about 1 minute, or until marshmallows melt and mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour into an 8-inch square buttered pan and cool.
- Cut fudge into squares.
You Might Also Like
Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge