This is an easy and popular sweet potato casserole, topped with broiled marshmallow topping.
- 3 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Marshmallow Creme or Fluff
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/2 to 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Combine sweet potatoes, butter, orange juice or milk, salt, and 1/3 cup of the marshmallow creme.
- Beat in egg.
- Pile the sweet potatoes in a lightly buttered baking dish. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
- Top with miniature marshmallows and brown under broiler for about 4 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like
- Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe with Pecan Topping
- Skillet Candied Sweet Potatoes with Apple Cider Glaze