These free baby shower games will make sure that your guests have a blast at the shower without you having to break the bank. All the games are free and only use a few items that you probably already have laying around the house.
I've divided the baby shower games into categories so it will be easy to find the kind of games you're looking for. You'll find a good mix of popular, unique, and easy baby shower games that you can incorporate into any style of shower.
I also have a huge list of free baby shower printable games that compliment the ideas below. With many of these, you can just print some games off and be ready to go.
Baby Shower Games to Break the Ice
These baby shower games are perfect to play as the guests are arriving or at the start of the party. They'll break the ice while getting guests that don't know each other to mingle. This is a great way to set the stage for a fun baby shower.
- Twist on Toilet Paper: For each square of toilet paper a guest chooses from the roll, they'll have to share a fact about themselves.
- What's In Your Purse: Give out points for common items found in women's purses. This is commonly played as the first game at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Games of Prediction
These baby shower games are all about making predictions. Guests will make predictions about the mom, baby, and other guests.
- Delivery Statistics: Baby shower guests will guess the delivery date, weight, and length of the baby.
- Baby Pictures: Guests bring their baby pictures and everyone tries to figure out who's baby picture matches which guest.
- Guess Her Age: Put up pictures of the mom-to-be from her childhood and have guests guess how old she was in each picture.
- Baby Face Mix and Match: This baby shower game takes a little bit of preparation but can be hilarious as guests try to mix up mom and dad's photos to see what the baby might look like.
- Guess What's in the Bag: Can your guests guess what's inside these baby shower-themed gift bags?
- Candy in a Bottle: Get a baby bottle and fill it with the candy of your choice. Have guests guess how many candies they think are inside.
Baby Shower Games with Trivia
Trivia games are always a hit at baby showers. Here you'll find all kinds of baby shower games that will challenge your guests to use their heads.
- Mommies and Babies Animals: See if your guests can guess the name of the baby animal.
- Mommy-Daddy Trivia Game: Ask the guests questions to see how much they know about the mommy, daddy, and baby.
- Baby Trivia Game: All sorts of interesting facts about babies. How much do your guests know?
- Name that Nursery Rhyme: See just how well everyone knows their nursery rhymes.
- Celebrity Baby Name Game: This baby shower game will ask your guests to match celebrities along with their babies.
- Children's Book Baby Shower Quiz: See how much your guests know about popular children's books in this game.
- Alternative Names: Guests get a sheet of alternative titles to children's books.
- Baby Shower Crossword: Here's a free baby shower crossword puzzle printable. It's available in pink, blue, and brown.
- TV Kids Baby Shower Game: Use this quiz to see if the guests can name which kids belonged to which TV families.
Interactive Baby Shower Games
Baby shower games like bingo will get everyone interacting and have a great time.
- You Don't Say Baby: See which of your guests can resist the temptation to use the word "baby" at the baby shower.
- What is Mom Wearing?: After having your guests get a good look at mom's outfit, take her away and see who can get the closest.
- Crossing Your Legs: Honor the mom-to-be by seeing how long you can not cross your legs.
- Baby Shower Charades: Play the game of charades using these free ideas that you can print and put in a bag.
- Baby Shower Memory Game: Place a tray of baby items that you have on hand out. Take it away and see which items the guests can remember seeing.
- Name that Baby Tune: Play songs with the word "baby" in them and see which guest can guess the name of the song the fastest.
- Pin the Sperm on the Egg: Use these free printables to play a baby shower twist on "Pin the Tail on the Donkey."
- Baby Socks Matching Game: See which guests can match up those little baby socks the fastest.
- Bobbing for Pacifiers: This game is great for a tight group of girlfriends who don't mind bobbing for pacifiers in front of everyone.
Baby Shower Games to Play During Gift Opening
Opening gifts usually takes a huge chunk of time at a baby shower. These baby shower games will make sure your guests continue having fun.
- Baby Shower Bingo: Guests race to get a bingo each time mom opens a gift that's on their bingo cards.
Well Wishes Baby Shower Games
These baby shower games are all about wishing the best to the expectant mom.
- Wish Cards: Four different colors of wish cards for the baby. These make wonderful keepsakes for the new mom.
- Tinkle in the Pot: Guests will race to see if they can drop their change from in between their knees into a pot with a baby.
- Baby Time Capsule: Ask each guest to bring a newsletter clipping, letter, photo, or CD for a time capsule for the baby.
- Love Notes: Here's a baby shower game that will send words of encouragement to the new parents during the first weeks after the baby arrives.
- Late Night Diapers: Have each guest write a message to mom on a diaper that she'll keep and use on those late-night changings.
Other Baby Shower Games
Here are some other baby shower games that don't quite fit into the other categories.
- Baby Name Combo: Find out how many names you can make with the letters of the mom's and dad's first and last names.
- Draw the Baby: Have the guests blindly draw a picture of a baby. The best baby wins!
- Candy Bar: Guests get to match common baby words and phrases along with popular candy bars.
- What's Mommy Thinking?: Challenge your guests to see if they can finish mommy's sentences.
- Feels Like...: Use items you have around the house to set up a feel box for the baby shower.
- Rice Baby Shower Game: Blindfolded guests will race to find baby pins in a bowl of rice.