01 of 02
Free Basic Pumpkin Favor Box Template
Use the free printable template on the next page to make this small pumpkin favor box. This little box is made from a single sheet of paper. The basic pumpkin shape has been left plain so you can decorate it with rubber stamps or other embellishments.
Have you used this template? If so, why not send us a photo of how you've used it. Use this form to send us your photo - Reader's Photos
For other pumpkin favor boxes in this style see - Pumkin Box Templates
How to Make a Basic Pumpkin Favor... Box
- Print the template on the next page
- Cut around the template and score along the fold lines, this will give a good crisp edge
- Decorate the pumpkin shape as required, I used a rubber stamped sentiment to decorate this pumpkin favor box
- Fold the box into shape
- Add further embellishments if desired
More Halloween Digital Stamps and Printables
- Free Halloween Digital Stamps
- Free Halloween Printable Sentiments
- Free Halloween Printables and Templates
See here for more Halloween projects - Halloween Projects
More Free Printable Templates
Here is a selection of free printable templates for you to enjoy! Don't forget, you can add digital stamps to templates and this is a quick way add decoration to the finished item.
Continue to 2 of 2 below.
- Folded Heart Book Template
- Blank Gift/Scrapbook Tag Template - Free, Printable Crafts
- Gift Tag and Envelope Template
- Small Envelope for Rubber Stamping Projects
- Paper Pinwheel or Windmill Template
- Free Printable Upper Case Alphabet Template
- Free Printable Lower Case Alphabet Template
- Make Gift Boxes and Bags
02 of 02
Free Basic Pumpkin Favor Box TemplateUse this free printable basic pumpkin favor box template to make the box on the previous page. To print the template, simply click on the image above to open the full size version of the template. Then right click on that image and select 'Save Image' to save onto your computer. Print as required.
Tips for Using Templates
- To save paper, print onto scrap paper and then draw around the template onto best paper or cardstock. This will allow you to place the templates in a way that wastes the... least amount of paper.
- Keep templates filed with a note of the website address. This will help you find the page again if you need to (or save the url in your bookmarks).
- Most templates can be sized up or down on a printer or photocopier