Free Printable Viking Helmet Template
To print the template, simply click on the image above to open the full size version of the template. Then right click on that image and select 'Save Image' to save onto your computer. Print as required.
Tips for Using Templates
- To save paper, print onto scrap paper and then draw around the template onto best paper or cardstock. This will allow you to place the templates in a way that wastes the least amount of paper.
- Keep templates filed with a note of the website address. This will help you find... the page again if you need to (or save the url in your bookmarks).
- Most templates can be sized up or down on a printer or photocopier
Use this template to add to Viking or Nordic themed handmade cards or other projects, make decorations or use them to carve your own stamps. Here are some ideas for using this free Viking helmet template:
- Cut a Viking helmet from a medium weight card stock and decorate it with rubber stamps to make a funky Viking helmet wall hanging.
- Print a small version of the Viking helmet and transfer this to carving block to carve your own custom rubber stamps
- Print and cut a number of Viking helmets and attach them to ribbon or cord to make unusual Viking themed garlands
- Use a craft knife to cut out the Viking helmet from a sheet of paper and use this as a mask for stamping through.
How to Make Your Own Stamps