01 of 05
Free Printable Bird Template
Free Tree and Bird Templates for Rubber Stamping and Scrapbook Projects
Use these free tree and bird templates to add embellishments and decorations to handmade cards, scrapbooking and other papercraft projects.
To print the template, simply click on the link below to open the full size version of the template. Then right click on that image and select 'Save Image' to save onto your computer. Print as required.
- Bird Body
- Fat Birds
- Tree and Leaves
- Wings Template
Tips for Using Templates
- To save... paper, print onto scrap paper and then draw around the template onto best paper or cardstock. This will allow you to place the templates in a way that wastes the least amount of paper.
- Keep templates filed with a note of the website address. This will help you find the page again if you need to (or save the url in your bookmarks).
- Most templates can be sized up or down on a printer or photocopier
Use this template to add to handmade cards or other projects, make decorations or use them to carve your own stamps. Here are some ideas for using this free tree and bird templates:
- Cut birds and trees from medium weight card stock and decorate it with rubber stamps to make a funky wall hanging.
- Print a small version of a bird and tree and transfer this to carving block to carve your own custom rubber stamps
- Use the templates to make a number of birds and attach them to ribbon or cord to make unusual garlands
- Use a craft knife to cut out the birds and trees from a sheet of paper and use this as a mask for stamping through.
How to Make Your Own StampsContinue to 2 of 5 below.
02 of 05
Free Printable Fat Bird TemplateContinue to 3 of 5 below.
03 of 05
Tree and Small Birds Free Printable TemplateContinue to 4 of 5 below.
04 of 05
Free Printable Wings TemplateContinue to 5 of 5 below.
05 of 05
Free Wings Printable Template 2