A fast, easy, light and certainly, refreshing way to enjoy leftover pulled pork. These fresh spring rolls contain all the components of a pulled pork sandwich minus the bun. They are perfect on a warm summer evening.
- 10-12 spring roll wrappers
- 1 package rice vermicelli noodles
- 3 cups/710 g pulled pork
- 3 cups/710 g prepared coleslaw
- 1 1/2 cups/350 g mustard barbecue sauce
1. In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Add rice vermicelli noodles and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, allow to sit for 1 minute and drain. Noodles should not be mushy. Set aside.
2. Fill a large bowl with hot water. Add one wrapper at a time to water, for 2-3 seconds. Remove and lay onto a flat cutting board. Fill each wrapper with coleslaw, vermicelli noodles, and then pulled pork.
Fold sides in and gently roll wrapper from the bottom. Make sure not to over stuff the spring roll as this will make it difficult to roll.
3. Once rolled, slice in half and serve with mustard barbecue sauce for dipping.
4. Make 24 hours ahead of time and place spring rolls onto a platter. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator. Slice in half right before serving.