Blueberries give this frozen lemonade pie extra color and flavor, and it is a fabulous pie for a hot summer day. The pie takes just a few minutes to mix - just freeze and eat!
Keep this pie in the freezer during the summer months and bring it out when friends and family visit. It's a wonderful pie to take along to a neighborhood cookout.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, regular or "lite," thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 deep dish graham cracker pie crust, homemade or purchased*
- Put the blueberries, sweetened condensed milk, and frozen lemonade in a blender container. Blend until well mixed.
- Pour into a bowl and fold in the whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon into the prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- If frozen solid, take it out of the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
*Note: I used a "2 extra servings" deep dish ready crust for the pie. A smaller pie shell will leave you with extra filling.
Just freeze any excess in small ramekins or 4-ounce canning jars and serve as a frozen pudding.
You Might Also Like