With a little foresight, you can literally throw together dinner in the morning and come home to a hot cooked meal with minimal effort. This garlic chicken Alfredo recipe is so easy to make in the slow cooker, with only 5 ingredients. Prepare hot cooked pasta, and dinner is served!
Simple Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) creamy garlic alfredo sauce, or plain alfredo sauce
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces spaghetti or other pasta, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Pour about 1/3 of the sauce into the slow cooker.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker; top with mushrooms and remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with hot cooked spaghetti, Parmesan cheese, and a tossed salad.