With a little foresight, you can literally throw together dinner in the morning and come home to a hot cooked meal with minimal effort. This garlic chicken Alfredo recipe is very easy to make in the slow cooker with only 5 ingredients. Prepare hot cooked pasta, and dinner is served!
If you have some fresh basil, it would make a wonderful addition and would give the chicken a homemade look and flavor. Add it about 30 minutes before the dish is done.
Related Recipe: Easy Classic Fettuccine Alfredo With Variations
- 1 jar (16 ounces) creamy garlic alfredo sauce, or plain alfredo sauce
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces spaghetti or other pasta, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Pour about 1/3 of the sauce into the slow cooker.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker; top with mushrooms and remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 5 to 6 hours, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with hot cooked spaghetti, Parmesan cheese, and a tossed salad.
"This was so yummy, I added two jars and glad I did because I mixed the sauce in with my cooked spaghetti and it was a perfect amount." O.W.
"i will make it over and over again. I am loving these simple, easy, delicious crockpot recipes." Cheryl
You Might Also Like