Garlic Roasted Chicken is a recipe con sabor! The garlic and onion marinade gives this chicken recipe flavor beyond belief. The touch of vinegar and lime juice makes the chicken so tender it practically falls off the bone.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the onion, half of the garlic paste, water (or wine), olive oil, and vinegar.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for no less than 1 hour (no more than 24 hours). The longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor.
- After marination time, drain the marinade off the chicken and pat it dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Rub the chicken with the rest of the garlic paste, lime juice, adobo, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan with the skin side up.
- Roast for 1 hour, until the juices run clear.