These free calls from Santa will delight any child and fill their hearts with the magic of Christmas. These Santa Claus phone calls can be personalized with the child's name, and custom message handpicked just for them.
There are free calls from Santa that you can set up to call your phone and also a free app that allows your child always to have instant access to the big guy in red.
Free Call From Santa at Dial My Calls
There's a free phone call from Santa at Dial My Calls that you can personalize in a few different ways to make it a great experience for your kids.
You can customize the free call from Santa with your child's name or a general greeting if you don't find their name on the list. My child's name wasn't on the list, and the message still sounded natural and not like it was missing anything.
My favorite part of the free Santa call from Dial My Calls is that there are seven different phone call messages that you can send to your child. This makes it really easy to customize the call for their age and behavior.
Here's a summary of the messages that you can choose from:
- Santa's Greeting #1: A phone call for older kids who may not believe in Santa
- Santa's Greeting #2: A message for a child who's been doing great in school
- Santa's Greeting #3: This message includes a bible verse
- Santa's Greeting #4: This is a general message from Santa and the reindeer
- Santa's Greeting #5: A message encouraging your child to have better behavior
- Santa's Greeting #6: A response to a letter sent to Santa that includes a wishlist
- Santa's Greeting #7: Praise for a child who's been doing a great job this year
The free call from Santa can be scheduled for an exact date and time, making it easy for your child to receive the call. You can go in and easily set up more phone calls or cancel the one you have set up.
More Free Calls From Santa
Here's another option to get free calls from Santa:
- Christmas Dialer: This is a quick and easy Santa call to set up. Just put in your phone number, choose whether you want Santa or an elf to call, and choose a message out of the four choices. The call will be sent immediately.
Let Your Child Call Santa
If your child wants to talk to Santa right now, you can let them call Santa instead of waiting for a phone call from him. Call Santa's hotline, and your child can leave a message for Santa. You'll be texted an audio file of the message as a keepsake that you can share with friends and family. This isn't just for the U.S.; there are lots of phone numbers for children in different countries.
Call Santa With Alexa
If you have Echo Dot Kids or FreeTime on Alexa in your home, you and your kids can dial-up Santa to double-check that he received your list—or to just say hi! A select group of characters may answer your call, including Santa himself, one of the elves, or Jack Frost.
When Santa's too busy in his workshop to take your call, try some of these other fun questions and phrases for a jolly surprise:
- “Alexa, open my Toy Box”
- “Alexa, what are your favorite winter books?”
- “Alexa, tell me a winter story”
- “Alexa, what are your favorite winter movies?”
- “Alexa, can reindeer fly?”
- “Alexa, what’s your favorite holiday cookie?”
- “Alexa, will we get a white Christmas?”
Free Calls From Santa With This Free App
Download the free app Santa's Magic Phone, and kids will get to call Santa and leave a video of their Christmas wishlist. You can also have Santa call or text a naughty or nice message for your child to listen to.