Glade Scented Oil PlugIns deliver adjustable fragrance settings with a variety of fragrances infused with essential oils. You can also create a custom fragrance experience with the Scented Oil Customizables warmer which lets you use any two of the products and alternates daily between the scents.
Glade Scented Oil PlugIns: Description
- Self-contained and maintained air freshening unit.
- Extra electrical outlet is built into the heating unit. No switching out of cords and appliances.
- Change to a new refill monthly.
Glade Scented Oil PlugIns: Directions
Rotate the warmer's electrical plug, if you need to. Remove the cap from the fragrance bottle and insert into the warmer. Put the warmer into an outlet upright and adjust the intensity as desired.
Over time, fragrance oils might collect on the warmer unit. To clean it, take the unit out of the outlet and wipe it with a dry cloth. Wash your hands after handling.
- This product was very easy to set up and put together.
- The product has a wide variety of different scents available
- The heating unit has a built-in extra outlet, so you won't block your own.
- Some of the scents were very overpowering and smelled like chemicals.
- The scent level adjuster did not seem to make a difference. However, Glade.com indicates that the fragrance will be stronger for the first the first three days and then it will level off.
- The product is expensive if you want to use it in multiple rooms throughout the home.
Glade Scented Oil PlugIns: Safety
Glade.com recommends the following safety precautions:
- Use only Glade PlugIns Scented Oil brand refills in the unit.
- Don't position the unit sideways or upside down.
- Only insert it into a 120-volt outlet.
- Don't use multi-plug or three-prong adapters with the warmer.
- Do not use with extension cords.
- Don't obstruct the airflow.
- Keep the unit away from furniture, bedding, fabrics and any other materials that could pose a fire hazard.
- Don't put the fragrance oil bottle or cap on top of painted, plastic or finished surfaces.
- Don't let children play with the product.
- Don't use the unit around confined ares with pets unless there is sufficient ventilation.
- Store the unit in an upright position.
Review - Glade Scented Oil PlugIns
If you don't like to worry about respraying air freshener, then this product may offer the convenience you're looking for. However, you'll pay more for it.
Some of the scents were very overpowering, and the scratch and sniff sticker sometimes made it difficult to predict the fragrance. Try out the different scents to make sure you choose on suited to your home.
I found that putting an outlet in the areas of my home that tend to trap odors made it easier to keep costs down. I used one in the laundry room, one in each bathroom, and one in the entrance near the area where people take off their shoes.
I was astonished that nearly every person who came into my home commented on the lovely smell. When I switched to the Seaside scent, people noted that the house smelled like chemical soap.
I switched back to Hawaiian Breeze and the compliments returned.