Gluten-free rice crispie squares are fast, easy and oh, so familiar- a gluten-free kid's favorite recipe. Make a batch to take along to sporting events, for sleep-overs or pack a bag for road trips.
- 1 box of Gluten-Free Brown Rice Crisp Cereal (10 ounces)
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 package marshmallows (10 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon GF Vanilla Extract
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan
- Melt butter over low heat in a large pan.
- Add marshmallows to melted butter and stir over low heat until melted. Remove pan from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in rice cereal and gently coat cereal with marshmallow mixture.
- Pour rice mixture into prepared pan. With buttered fingers press the mixture flat.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans, and tools are free of gluten.
Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.
Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwiches