Who doesn't love a cocktail with a little flair in the presentation? Well, The Goblet of Fire certainly has it. This one was created for the adults who enjoy the Harry Potter series and is designed to celebrate the last of the movies, namely Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2.
Aside from its famous inspiration, this really is a tasty and fun cocktail. It is made of two simple liqueurs, a touch of cream and some overproof rum which is key to the flame. As with all brushes with fire and cocktails, take caution: extinguish the flame properly and don't allow the guy who's had one too many near the lit glass. Be careful and enjoy.
- Shake TY KU and Kahlua in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Float cream on top using a bar spoon.
- Float Bacardi 151 on top of cream.
- Light the rum with a match.
- As flame burns, sprinkle some cinnamon onto the flame.
- Clap hands over flame to put it out.
- Give a stir and serve.
Recipe Courtesy: TY KU Liqueur