Graduation is a very special event in a child's life and also in the life of the parents and other adults in that child's life. Whether it is graduation from preschool, 6th grade, high school, or any other grade, it symbolizes a major accomplishment for that child.
Here are some creative ideas to help celebrate this special accomplishment. Try making these special graduation crafts for parties, gifts, and decorations.
These special graduation craft ideas would make great decorations or even special party favors.
- - An easy craft for all ages. Made with an egg carton cup and a piece of cardboard!
- Large Graduation Cap - This larger than life craft would even make a nice table centerpiece for a graduation party!
- - See a picture of the centerpieces we used at my daughters high school graduation using flowers and photos.
- - Follow these directions and you can make a fancy decoupaged box to collect graduation cards in at a graduation party or open house.
- Printable Candy Bar Wrappers - Learn how to make personalized candy bars. I made these printable candy bar wrappers to use as table decorations and favors at my daughter's high school graduation open house.
- - Print out one or more of these free 'Greatest Student' certificates and give them as gifts or just because.
- - You can download one of these tags and use it as part of a craft project or as a gift tag.
- - Print out these free graduation related color pages and create your own special coloring book.
- Free, Printable Graduation Cards - Find a variety of free cards you can print out and give to a special graduate.
- - Browse through photos of homemade graduation cards and you can submit your own photos.
- - A perfect gift for a high school graduate who will soon be getting ready to leave to college.
- - Keep a special scrapbook of your child's accomplishments through the years and then present this to them on graduation night.
- - This is a unique scrapbook-style quilt I made for my daughter's graduation.
- - And here is a picture of the graduation quilt I made for my son.
- - Finally, here is a picture of the graduation quilt I made for my youngest son.
- More Graduation Gift Ideas
Here are a few more related ideas that are worthy of sharing...
- Gifts for the Teacher - For the graduate to make and give to their teachers.
- - Make wonderful keepsakes to help you remember that special day.
- - Many creative graduation party ideas for parents of teenagers.
- - This list of graduation party recipes includes graduation themed recipes and school colors recipes to go together.
- - View graduation clip art of caps and diplomas with "Graduation Day" text.
- - Suggestions for writing and delivering memorable speeches.
Whether the graduate is completing preschool, high school, college, or anything in-between, I hope these creative ideas help with the celebration! If you want to be one of the first to know when more graduation and other craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter.