The Bottom Line
This product line has been discontinued. For a comparable product, see my list of the Best Portable Grills.
While very traditional in design this completely stainless steel portable gas grill heats quickly and evenly and is easy to clean. The relatively large cooking area and good heat output will give you very real grilling in a 15 pound portable. These units last forever and are easy to take care off.
This unit has a good selection of accessories including extendable legs that bring it to 32 inches height and the option to switch to gas, charcoal or electric.
- Convertible to gas, electric or charcoal
- Multiple mounting options available
- Compact, lightweight design
- Great grilling capabilities
- Not recommended for use with full-size propane tanks
- A little fragile
- About 190 square inches of cooking space
- 15 pounds
- Gas configuration at 8,500 BTUs
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Mountable for boats or optional 32-inch legs are available
- Comes either gas, electric or charcoal, but can be converted with optional kits
- Small kebab rotisserie system available
- Compacts down into a toolbox size for easy storage and portability
Guide Review - Grill-4-All Portable
This is not only one of the best portable grills on the market it is one of the best gas, charcoal, and electric portables.
This unit is bought with the fuel configuration you want, but you can purchase an optional conversion kit for it later if you decide to change to a different fuel. The body works just as well as a gas, electric or charcoal grill.
The unit weighs in at 15 pounds and is the size of a standard tool box.
All parts can be stored inside making it a great portable grill to take most anywhere. The complete stainless steel construction means it will hold up for many years, even if you regularly take it to the beach. As a portable it can be damaged if you don't store it well, but that's true of any portable grill. The cooking grate (also stainless) is heavy enough to hold heat and narrowly vented meaning you can simply throw vegetables and shrimp on the unit without fear of them falling through.
Other options available for this grill include a swivel boat mounting, full-length legs to stand it on and a small kebab rotisserie system. The unit also comes with a video showing you how to best use the grill.