The mixture of ground beef and turkey adds a nice texture and flavor combination to these herb filled burgers. These burgers are perfect for any cookout or weeknight meal. Top them off with roasted red peppers,
- Combine egg, onion, basil, ketchup, Parmesan cheese, garlic, pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ground turkey and ground beef to the bowl, mixing well. Shape into eight 3/4 inch thick patties.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place burgers on the grill and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook burgers for 10 to 14 minutes turning once half way through.
- When done, remove from grill and serve warm on toasted hamburger buns and sliced roasted red peppers.