Crispy fried chicken, vibrant red pepper jelly, rich and creamy asiago and cream cheese, and pop-worthy cilantro come together to make this grilled cheese extra amazing!
If you'd like to get your hands on this tasty spread or want to see more of what you can do with Mouth.com's "Grilled Cheese, Please" box, then click [HERE] to visit my personal blog or click the related links below to get even more awesome grilled cheese recipes!
- 2 slices of bread (country white)
- 2 fried chicken tenders (prepared, chopped)
- 1 tbsp. red pepper jelly
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 slices asiago
- 1/2 tbsp. cilantro
- Begin by smear cream cheese onto one slice of the country white bread. Add chopped fried chicken tenders and add the red pepper jelly evenly on top. Add the two slices of asiago and the remaining slice of bread. Butter the exterior of the sandwich and set aside.
- If you're using a non-stick pan - Place the buttered sandwich in the pan and turn the heat to medium. Cook for a few minutes on one side until the bread is golden and crispy and the bottom layer of cheese has begun to soften and melt. Carefully flip the sandwich and repeat until the other side is equally as golden brown and the cheese has completely melted.
- If you're using a panini press - which is the easiest and fastest method - Turn the heat to medium high and place the buttered sandwich in. Let it cook for a few minutes until all the cheese has melted and the top and the bottom of the sandwich are crispy and golden brown.
- Once the sandwich is done cooking, let it rest for a minute before serving so the cheese can coagulate and won't ooze out as you cut it.