This easy grilled eggplant is flavored with a little balsamic vinegar, herbs, and olive oil.
- Heat the grill to medium-high
- grill is hot, slice eggplant about 1/2-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Place eggplant on the hot preheated grill.
- Grill about 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.
Shown with Grilled Meatloaf
You Might Also Like
More Eggplant Recipes