This swordfish is marinated in a mildly sweet and sour Asian-inspired mixture, then grilled hot and fast. A wonderful way to experience grilled swordfish.
- Place fish in a large glass bowl or shallow baking dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over fish. Make sure to coat fish evenly on both sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove fish from marinade, making sure to reserve marinade.
- Place fish on a lightly oiled cooking grate and brush with marinade.
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, turn, and coat with marinade again. Allow fish to cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
- Once fish is opaque in the center, remove from heat and serve.