This quick and easy salmon packet recipe is not only a breeze to prepare, but is also very flavorful. The combination of citrus, herbs, and plain yogurt makes this dish a delicious treat. You can serve it with anything from grilled vegetables and noodles to plain rice.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place fillets in 4 large pieces of aluminum foil (packets). Make sure all bones are out of the fillet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover each fillet with about 2-3 tablespoons of sauce. Fold over the edges of the packets, to secure them.
- Place the packets on the grill allowing them to cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cut packets open to release steam before serving.