These mushrooms are brushed with a lemon and garlic butter as they grill.
- 12 large portobello mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- Black pepper
- Wash mushrooms; remove stems and set mushrooms aside.
- In a saucepan on stovetop or grill, melt the butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper together.
- Cut very large mushrooms in halve or cut in strips. Brush the mushrooms generously with the melted butter and garlic mixture.
- On a covered grill over medium coals, grill the portobello mushrooms stem-side down for about 8 minutes. Turn and grill the tops of the mushrooms for 6 to 8 minutes longer, or until tender and nicely browned.
You Might Also Like
Mixed Mushrooms With Sage