This simple grilled sea bass dish to prepare. Since you can marinate the fish overnight, this makes it a great plan ahead meal.
- Place sea bass pieces in a shallow glass dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
- Pour mixture over fish, cover, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 3-12 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove fish from glass dish and discard marinade.
- Place fish on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- When fish is opaque and flakes easily, remove from heat and serve.