Hailey Eber was the longtime food and lifestyle features editor at The New York Post, where she made it a point of bringing a practical, critical eye to buzzy trends, from Instant Pots to weighted blankets. She previously covered business and tech for TheWeek.com and The Daily and reviewed hotels for Oyster.
- Writer and former editor for The New York Post, previously a staffer at TheWeek.com, Oyster travel, and Radar magazine
- Has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University; M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University
- Has been writing for The Spruce since December 2018
In 2018, the California-native relocated her family to Los Angeles, where she continues to write for The Post and other outlets. As an avid home cook, working mother to a toddler and aging French bulldog, and interior-design obsessive, Hailey is always on the lookout for things that make life easier and more enjoyable—whether it's a well-designed wooden toy that keeps her son entertained, a non-toxic cleaning product, a good cheap bottle of wine or a great set of sheets.
Hailey has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University and a M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University.
- 3 New L.A. Restaurants You Have to Try This October, Los Angeles Magazine
- Moms Are Now Packing Insanely Elaborate School Lunches, New York Post
- How to Make the Best Beer Cocktails, New York Post
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.