A tasty fruit sauce and sliced pineapple make these ham slices extra flavorful.
- Place 6 ham slices in shallow baking dish.
- Arrange pineapple slices over ham slices; top with remaining ham slices.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine raisins, pineapple juice, and water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water and stir into hot juice mixture.
- Continue cooking, stirring, until mixture is thickened and smooth.
- Pour sauce over ham slices.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 F. For each portion, allow 2 slices of ham and a slice of pineapple; serve with sauce and hot cooked rice, if desired.