- Hana’s articles have appeared in Apartment Therapy, Lab Coat Agents, EAVE, Espresso Agent, SFGate Homeguides, Hunker, LeafTV, Benzinga, and CNN
- Enjoys writing about how people can find their dream home
- Hana has a Bachelor's degree in Elementary and Special Education from the University of Hartford
Hana has written for Apartment Therapy, Lab Coat Agents, EAVE, Espresso Agent, SFGate Homeguides, Hunker, LeafTV, Benzinga, and CNN, just to name a few. She has lived abroad for the last seven years, having spent time in South Korea, Mexico, and just traveling the world. Even though her home exists in hotel rooms and Airbnbs, she enjoys writing about how people can find their dream home wherever they may be.
She has a Bachelor's degree in Elementary and Special Education and a minor in Judaic Studies from the University of Hartford.
- The 5 Best Sources for Prefab Homes, Apartment Therapy
- 7 Housing Market Trends for 2020, Lab Coat Agents
- Kitchen Floor Tiles: What You Need to Know, Hunker
- How to Repair Sinkholes in the Backyard, SFGate
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.