Harrison Furey has written for The Every Three Weekly, Beauty Within Magazine, and Dan's Papers. He currently scours the web to find sales and deals for The Spruce.
- Harrison has written for The Spruce since November 2019
- He holds a B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- He has written for The Every Three Weekly, Beauty Within Magazine, and Dan's Papers.
Previously the editor in chief of Michigan's newspaper, The Every Three Weekly, and an intern at Dan's Papers, Harrison covers topics such as food, entertainment, art, and culture. He has also edited for a number of print and online publications in the last 5 years.
Harrison earned his B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Sylvian Hyde SS19 Men’s NYFW, Beauty Within Magazine
- Iris Dankner’s Holiday House Hamptons Benefits Breast Cancer Research, Dan's Papers
- East End Hospice’s Box Art Auction Returns for 19th Year, Dan's Papers
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.