Looking for something unique to make your hunny for Valentine's breakfast, but don't want to spend hours cutting out heart-shaped things in the kitchen? Well, have we got the ticket item for you! If your sweetheart enjoys the salty taste of bacon, we recommend trying out these super adorable, edible bacon hearts!
Just cut bacon strips in half, form them into hearts, and bake them! It's as simple as that!
We love serving these alongside scrambled eggs and toast. They look so cute and dress up any breakfast in bed. But don't feel obligated to serve this just in the morning. You just can't go wrong serving bacon to someone any time of day. They are sure to fall in love with your adorable breakfast while swooning over salty meats!
Don't want to wait for Valentine's day to show your romantic side? Not a problem! The next time you make breakfast for your loved one, break out this cute, heartfelt side and they will be sure to have a smile!
- 1/2 pound bacon (cut in half)
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Form two halves together into a heart shape, making sure they overlap generously as the bacon will shrink upon baking.
- Bake the bacon for about 10 minutes, or until slightly brown and crispy. Lift off the bacon and place on a plate along with some eggs and toast!