The year 2013 marked the first ever Garage Sale Heaven on Highway 67 in Nevada County, Arkansas. The community-wide garage sale takes place on the same weekend as the Fall Festival and Trade Days held in downtown Prescott.
Organizers hope to eventually expand the sale all the way to the Texas state line, including Clark, Hempstead, and Miller counties.
- Nevada County, Arkansas
- Highway 67 from Hope to the Nevada county line at the Little Missouri River
Dates and Times:
- Friday and Saturday
- 2016 Dates: September 30 through October 1
- Sales typically start at 8:00 a.m.
Along the Way:
- Garage Sale Heaven on Highway 67 is held in conjunction with the county's Fall Festival and Trade Days. The festival takes place on Saturday, starting at 8:00 a.m. in downtown Prescott.
Garage Sale Heaven on Highway 67 Tips:
- As you drive Highway 67, watch for garage sale signs pointing the way to off-highway sale, especially as you pass through towns.
- Take plenty of cash, especially small bills. By the time you find an ATM and drive back to a sale, the items you wanted may be long gone.
- Use caution when parking at sales held along the highway. You don't want to block the highway for other motorists, and you don't want to get hit.
- Jamie Hillery at (870) 887-2101 or Julie Oliver at (870) 887-2710
- Prescott Nevada County Chamber of Commerce on Facebook