The feng shui element of the North/Career bagua area is Water, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the water element or the feng shui element that nourishes it. (The metal element nourishes the water one.)
The life area connected to the North bagua area of your home is your career/path in life, so it is recommended to always reflect, at least in some of your North feng shui cures, the energy desired in your career.
Here is what creates good feng shui in the Career bagua area of your home:
- A big mirror. The mirror should be ideally round or oval in a metal frame.
- Images in black and white. These should be of people you admire in your professional field or in the field you would like to explore as a future career. Be sure the art/photos are positioned beautifully with a lot of breathing room and are not too small; you want them to have a strong presence.
- An actual water feature. Be mindful of proportions and choose a fountain that has a prominent presence in your North/Career bagua area. Water fountains can bring wealth and prosperity.
- Lights. These are good feng shui for any bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure. However, be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture will work well with the design of your room and will fit harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Art with water feng shui element colors and shapes. A big wall mural depicting water or deep blue colors of the sky is an excellent choice.
- Paint the walls. Select any blue color tones or even have one feature wall in elegant black color, if appropriate.
Do you need feng shui tips for the other bagua areas of your home? You can considerably improve the energy of your home by applying even the most basic tips for either the Classical or the Western bagua.