Vegan eggnog for a vegan Christmas! A rich and flavorful dairy-free and egg-free recipe for vegan egg nog (or eggnog) suitable for the kids. Egg nog is a traditional Christmas holiday drink, and you won't miss the eggs with this delicious homemade vegan nog recipe.
Spice up your homemade dairy-free nog with rum, brandy or whisky, if you'd like. Enjoy!
If you're not sure what a vegan is, you'll want to check out this simple vegan definition here, and if you're looking for more vegan recipes, you'll find plenty of vegan recipes here.
- 4 cups soy milk
- 1 tbsp instant vanilla pudding powder (make sure it's vegan)
- 1 cup nondairy whipping cream or heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk together half of the soy milk and instant pudding until thickened. Add the remaining soy milk and the cream and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except cinnamon.
- Allow to chill overnight before serving, and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving.
Enjoy your homemade vegan eggnog!