These delicious baked chicken drumsticks are coated with a mixture of lemon juice and honey, along with seasonings, a little soy sauce, and brown sugar. Serve these flavorful chicken legs with mashed potatoes and a side vegetable, or double the recipe and make them for a party or game day snack or lunch.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Toss in a food storage bag with the flour and Creole seasoning.
- Melt butter with olive oil; pour into an 11x7-inch baking dish. Heat oven to 350°.
- Arrange chicken in the baking dish, turning to coat with the butter mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat honey with brown sugar, lemon juice, and soy sauce, stirring to blend.
- Pour the honey mixture over the chicken pieces and return to the oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes longer, turning the chicken pieces every 10 to 15 minutes.