These delicious baked chicken drumsticks are coated with a mixture of lemon juice and honey, along with seasonings, a little soy sauce, and brown sugar. Serve these flavorful chicken legs with mashed potatoes and a side vegetable, or double the recipe and make them for a party or game day snack or lunch.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Toss in a food storage bag with the flour and Creole seasoning.
- Melt butter with olive oil; pour into an 11x7-inch baking dish. Heat oven to 350°.
- Arrange chicken in the baking dish, turning to coat with the butter mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat honey with brown sugar, lemon juice, and soy sauce, stirring to blend.
- Pour the honey mixture over the chicken pieces and return to the oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes longer, turning the chicken pieces every 10 to 15 minutes.
More Chicken Recipes
Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
Oven Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta
Dawn's Chicken Parmesan
Oven Fried Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Skillet Chicken Dijon
Chicken Recipes and Pictures