Coconut milk lends a sweet flavor to bananas in this quick and easy recipe. It makes a light dessert for two, or can easily be doubled to serve four people.
If you like this recipe, you might want to try Hot Bananas in Cinnamon Coconut Sauce Recipe
- 2 Large bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel the bananas and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the coconut milk to a boil. Add the sugar and cinnamon, stirring to dissolve.
- Add the bananas. Bring back to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 3 - 5 minutes, until the bananas are tender but not mushy.
- Serve hot, sprinkling extra cinnamon on top if desired.