The Bottom Line
Like most of the least expensive 2-burner gas grills on the market, this Huntington Gas Grill at Lowe's this is lightweight and thin unit. Of course, for around $120USD you can't expect a lot. This grill is very similar to the other grills in this price range. Expect a flimsy grill that can do a pretty good job of grilling some burgers.
- Small, inexpensive grill
- Under powered side burner
- Low-quality burner
- Large amounts of plastic
- One dual control stainless steel (thin and low grade) burner with 12,500 BTUs per side
- 240 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 392 square inches
- 25,000 BTU maximum output from the main burner
- Single push-button piezoelectric igniter
- Porcelain coated steel wire cooking grate with chrome plated warming rack
- Porcelain painted steel body
- Porcelain coated steel vaporization barrier
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Sold propane only
- Made by Huntington Grills, a division of Onward Manufacturing, in the United States
Guide Review - Huntington 2-Burner Gas Grill Model# 24025
In the past few years Onward Manufacturing of Canada, makers of Broil-Mate and Broil King grills, have been buying up companies. One of those companies was Fiesta Grills of Dickson, TN. In the meantime, they created their own US made grill company, Huntington.
After years of reinvention and trying to fit all these companies together, they have discontinued Fiesta and re-branded this simple little gas grill under the Huntington name.
The Huntington 2-burner 25,000 BTU grill is a very basic gas grill. Fortunately, unlike many gas grills in this price range, the body of this grill is made of cast aluminum.
The single, dual control burner is low grade and thin stainless steel. The truth is, in this day, getting a gas grill in this price range doesn't mean quality or durability. While very basic, this grill is better built than any of the comparable products.
The first component of this grill that will fail will most likely be the burner. As a single unit, when it goes bad it has to be replaced. The cost for a new burner is around $25USD so the decision that you will be making in a few years is whether to replace the burner or the whole grill.
This grill is also sold as the Broilmate 2-Burner Model# 24025BMT